COVID-19 Policies and Procedures
We’ve put a lot of effort into getting ready to re-open our facility, following all of the CDC and Connecticut Department of Health guidelines. Fortunately, we are a fairly small Bed and Breakfast and can avoid many of the challenges of larger hotels. A few key highlights:
- We will be checking temperatures upon arrival and asking about symptoms or possible exposure to COVID-19.
- Everyone must wear a mask while in the indoor public areas of the Inn. You can remove your mask when you are in your room. And feel free to open the windows of your room to increase ventilation!
- Given our small dining area, we are asking guests to stagger their breakfast times. Anh will coordinate with your fellow guests to minimize overlap when the inn has more than one set of guests.
- The downstairs bathroom is only available for handwashing, please use the facilities in your room for everything else.
- Normally we are happy to have you relax in our Great Room, but we’re keeping the common areas closed for now.
We are using the AirB&B Five-Step Cleaning process, including a 24-hour passive decontamination of each room after a guest leaves, and a thorough cleaning and sanitation before the next guest arrives.
Please feel free to reach out with any questions or concerns about your safety and how we can make you feel comfortable. With everyone’s cooperation, we can all stay healthy and free of the virus.